I am writing directly to you and no one else.
One piece solely dedicated to you is not enough to show how much I value you and your presence in my life.
I met you for the first time 3 and half years ago. Never did I think then, that today I would be writing to you and be grateful of your existence to the extent that I am.
I wanted to take this opportunity to Thank You. I do not know where to begin, but here goes…
1) I want to thank you for being the person and performer you are, and making me fan-girl over you since the day I first saw you on stage 11 years ago.
2) I want to thank you for being the vibrant sole you were when we first met in November 2013, and making that 20 year old girl, crush over you even more.
3) I want to thank you for creeping into my life and talking to me at times when I least needed the attention from another boy.
4) I want to thank the boys and girls of both my and your pasts respectively, for teaching us what we really need in a relationship – to be loved unconditionally and un-materialistically.
5) I want to thank you for being there for me and bringing out the confidence I never knew I had.
6) I want to thank you for unlocking my own academic and artistic potential.
7) I want to thank you for making me value my ability to write the way I do, and making me fall in love with writing endlessly.
8) I want to thank you for helping me hone skills which I never thought I would be able to do.
9) I want to thank you for tending to all sides and versions of me with care, and love which I never thought I was worthy of getting.
10) I want to thank you for being you.
Of course I have more to be thankful for especially with regards to everything you have intentionally and unintentionally done for me. Whatever our future holds does not phase me, because right now I am so thankful for you and the life you have made me discover. So thank you!